K10 - Flexjob & Førtidspension

Gå tilbage   K10 - Flexjob & Førtidspension > Sagsformidler hjørnet > Spørgsmål ang Sygedagpenge/Kontanthjælp

Forum Kategorier Forum Regler Om K10 og Info om Cookies Hjælp til Forum Brug

Spørgsmål ang Sygedagpenge/Kontanthjælp Her kan du stille spørgsmål hvis du har spørgsmål ang sygedagpenge/kontanthjælp dog ikke politisk indhold som skal lægges under kategorien Samfund og Politik

Svar

Emne Værktøjer Visningsmetode
Gammel 11-05-2017, 19:57   #1
wonderlandofdk
På vej til at lære K10

Tilmeldingsdato: 11-05 2017
Styrke: 0
wonderlandofdk er ny på vejen
ferie penge

I hope that someone can answer my question:
I got "ferie penge " on my bank account because I needed them,because the office of " Feriie konto" inform me that I have this money on my disposal. I am very seek and can not work any longer,and despite to that I have not got any help from community Copenhagen,regarding medicin.So,I used this money to by medicin and other costs that are neccesary for my illnes,but not for "ferie".
The same money was immidiately taken by Copenhagen community or it's office that deals with these subjects "KRONE FOR KRONE".
Now,back to my question...this means that ,there is no help regarding medicin,but if I use my "ferie money" for above mantioned purpose so I now come into worse position. My husband had not got any money too,because there was a sanction that he did not go to HKI ,one day per week,although he did not get any information from HKI in oder to contact relevant person at the same place.
The explanation from ydelse service and HKI is that ,they contacted my husband on his phone nummber with three sms and send him a letter to his poste restante adresse and my husband did not responded at all.

THE FACT IS THAT PHONE NUMBER THEY SEND SMS FROM HKI TO MY HUSBAND,DOES NOT BELONGE TO MY HUSBAND...THE INVITATION LETTER ON HIS TEMPORARY ADDRESS NEVER CAME AND THESE OFFICES HAVE NOT AT ALL USED HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS OR E-BOKS OR CORECT PHONE NUMMBER,ALTHOUGH HE GAVE IT TO THIS OFFICEs.
SO,WHAT TO DO ?
Kind regards!
wonderlandofdk er ikke logget ind   Besvar med citat
Gammel 11-05-2017, 22:56   #2
MistyMiss
Jeg bor her på K10

Tilmeldingsdato: 20-06 2015
Styrke: 13
MistyMiss er ved at flytte ind på K10MistyMiss er ved at flytte ind på K10
I hope that my english is good enough, to explain this properly.
They are just following the rules, by giving you less money, because of the "ferie penge".
It's one of the things with the danish law, that I would label: "sad but true".

I think you should try tell community Copenhagen, that you want to seek for money for your medicin. And that you know that you might meet the requirements, for paragraph 82 in "aktivloven".
You will have to give them some documentation, that will tell them, if you can afford your medicin. They will use that documentation, to calculate if they think you have enough money for medicine or not.
Sadly, it's up to them to evaluate, and decide, if you can get that help. But I really think it's worth trying.

About the texts. I think you should write a complain. In the complain, you explain the situation. Then they have to look at the case again, and see if they still thinks that he should be "sanctioned".

Is'nt there some help for you, translating letters and stuff like that?
maybe somebody else in here, know about help regarding to that
MistyMiss er ikke logget ind   Besvar med citat
Svar

Regler for indlæg
Du må ikke lave nye tråde
Du må ikke besvare indlæg
Du må ikke vedhæfte filer
Du må ikke redigere dine indlæg

BB code er Til
Smilies er Til
[IMG]kode er Til
HTML-kode er Fra

Gå til forum

Alt tidssætning er GMT +2. Klokken er nu 01:34.

Lavet i vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © www.k10.dk
Indholdet på K10 - Flexjob & Førtidspension må ikke kopieres eller gengives andre
steder uden først at have indhentet tilladelse til det fra ejeren af K10 - Flexjob & Førtidspension